Culture Fest 2015

Hello people of the interwebs!

Last Saturday was pretty freakin' epic!

The evening started with watching the outdoor screening of E.T for the Stockholm Film Festival. The movie was screened at Rålambshovsparken. A classic, can you believe that E.T was released in 1982?! I was there with my friend Aleks and my new friend Praveen, who also brought someone :) Then my lifelong friend Esiah messaged me on FB to tell me he was in STOCKHOLM, so I went to meet up with him and his friend. I haven't seen Esiah in three years (when he was in Stockholm last).

Once the movie ended Aleks went home and Esiah and his friend went back to Slussen to meet up with their friends again, Praveen's friend also left so the two of us went to Kungsträdgården to meet with other friends and party up a storm for the culture festival, but our friends were in MAX so we went there to meet them. When we came back to Kungsträdgården the party had ended so we went to Gustav Adolfs torg. It's not often they close down a trafficated road for a party, but it was AWESOME! Once that ended at around 2 AM we got separated from our friends so Praveen and I headed to the Naglo Vodka Bar, which is tiny by the way! But we didn't end up staying long so we just headed home..

All in all it was a great evening, one of the best ones I've had in a long time! :) Thanks guys for making it epic! :)

Can't wait to party up a storm with you guys again.. <3

Drinks w awesome crew last Thursday :)


xxx
Gaithri