#NewYearsGoals + New blog design!

So, this year I have decided not to make any New Years Resolutions. Why? Because I never stick to them. Instead I've decided to set up some goals that I want to achieve.
What are they you might be wondering? Well... Let me tell you!

1: Keep working hard to reach my goals and dreams, both career/school wise, but also personally.
2: Travel (more), even if it's just jumping on a train to one of our neighbouring cities. My boyfriend and I want to go to Linköping to visit the Flygvapen museum. Other places on the list are the Netherlands, Singapore and Florida.
3: Work on my self-esteem and learn to accept my flaws.
4: Spend more time with friends and family.
5: Become way more disciplined with my savings!

That's just a few of my goals for this new year, of course I have more. It'll be fun/exciting to look back on this list in a year and see if I actually managed to stick to them.

Also. What do you guys think about my new blog layout/header? I'm quite happy with it, although it's very simplistic and minimalistic.




                                                                                             

xxx
Gaithri