The most epic Valentines day ever!

Hi friends! 

I realise that this post is way, WAY overdue. I'm sowwy.

It's been over a week since Valentines day came and went. For me Valentines isn't super special, but it's nice to celebrate with your special someone (or friends/family).

The day started off with my love making me an amazing brunch with banana pancakes topped with jam, peanut butter and maple syrup with coffee. The food coma was real!

After that we got dressed and headed into town to go to a museum, most of them are free again so we will definitely be taking advantage of that. We went to Livrustkammaren, it's really cool! I hadn't been in years and it was Kenneth's first time. Check out their website here.
After the museum we went to Kaffe koppen a café in Gamla Stan (old town), where we had amazing fika. Kanelbulle Semla? I mean........ *no words needed*. Then we headed back home where K cooked me an amazing dinner complete with candles and red wine. It was like a scene from a movie. He also had a delivery of roses, chocolate and the sweetest card, we ended with chocolate dipped strawberries. #spoiled

Unfortunately the flower delivery came a day early and they also called me to tell me they were being delivered. Talk about ruining a surprise. *Face palm*. Kenneth was quite annoyed about that, so they gave us extra roses as compensation that were delivered on Valentine's day! :)

All in all. It was a great day! Hope you all had an amazing Valentine's too.

XXX
Gaithri

Amazing brunch. 

Kanelbulle-semla. YAAAAAASS. 

Romantic candle-lit dinner for two.