Three Month anniversary, Moving Day and New Born Baby

Well this awkward... I've been absent for almost a month..... 

My excuse?! I've been insanely busy! It's a bad one, but it's the truth....

Hi friends!

How's it going? I'm ok..
Today my boyfriend and I are celebrating three months together. WE MADE IT!

To celebrate we are having dinner at Wagamama a Japanese restaurant which is supposedly good *YUMMY* After that we'll see where the evening takes us, but nothing too crazy I guess, although I'd like to take him to a salsa club so that I can show off my super epic salsa skills (those classes are paying off, right jellyfish?!).
Tomorrow my bf is moving into a new place and I have to help him.... bright and early -_- FML.  In the evening I might be going out with a couple of girl friends, we'll see.

Another exciting thing that has happened since you last heard from me is that my best friend had a baby girl! She's the cutest thing ever! I got to see her the day after she was born (last week) and hope to see her again soon!

Hope everyone will have a great weekend!

Happy Friday! 







xxx
Gaithri