Countdown has begun!

Hi Friends!

Hope you're all great on this gloriously sunny day! The sun really makes a huge difference for my mood. One of my favourite times of the year is when the sun starts shining after a long weekend, but you can still sense a slight chill and crispness in the air. It means spring is on the horizon!

I'm so excited for spring and summer, as usual. Hopefully I can get a bit of travelling in (weekend trips), and hopefully a couple of longer trips. On Thursday next week (in six days) boyfriend and I are going to the Netherlands. :) I'm a nervous wreck and really excited of course, but I'm nervous about meeting his family. I'm sure it'll go well. I'm excited to see Arnhem and Rotterdam and to go back to Amsterdam of course! We are going for at least one market in Amsterdam which looks amazing and hopefully we'll ride the canalboat! :) And we'll prob go for a rock concert too, his sister's boyfriend plays in a band and they are getting more established now which is cool. And he's been talking about the openluchtmuseum which is kind of like Skansen? If I'm not mistaken. Of course I'll take my camera to document all the fun stuff that we get up to, and I'll update you guys as well.

Other than that it's Friday again! Tonight I'm going for a salsa event with a liveband! Should be fun. As usual I have a fun weekend planned. Hope you guys do too. :)

xxx 
Gaithri