Ellie Goulding, Birthday and First Vacay Together

Good morning friends!

How you doin'?! *F.R.I.E.N.D.S reference*

How have you guys been? I've been ok, busy as usual which is something that I really enjoy. I wasn't feeling super awesome this morning so I called in sick from work.., but I'll be back tomorrow.

Since we spoke last a lot of things have happened. On Thursday the 3rd of March my boyfriend and I went to the Ellie Goulding concert here in Stockholm and it was amazing. It was my second time seeing her Live and she was really good, we felt a bit awkward being in a hoard of 13-year olds though :D. Ellie is really talented and you should check out her music if you haven't already.

This past weekend we went paint balling, I now have bruises the size of golf balls all over my body :P, it was fun up until the end when I started feeling nauseous and lightheaded, those masks are not ideal if you're claustrophobic so we ended up leaving slightly earlier (thanks to the rental car we had) I mean paint ball was from 09:00-16:00. Crazy!

Other then that I've been busy with work, choir practice, salsa classes and catching up with friends. Tomorrow is my boyfriend's birthday, he will be turning 29 years old. I don't think he's super excited though, this morning when we woke up I told him "only 366 days left 'til 30" to which he said "shut up!" Hehe.

I'm also getting excited for easter, mainly because we are going to the Netherlands, and I am meeting his family for the first time. I haven't had a proper vacation in ages, so I'm glad I get one even if it's only for a few days. We will be staying with his mom in Arnhem and I also want to check out a couple of markets and take a canal boat in Amsterdam, which I've never done although I've been to Amsterdam (and Utrecht) twice before. We will also try to take a day trip to Rotterdam which I've heard should be stunning and I've heard is a harbour city, the last time I was in the Netherlands (2013) I told myself the next time I came back I would go to Rotterdam. Other then that we're just chilling with his friends and family, his sister's boyfriend plays in a rockband I think, so if we're lucky we'll get to hear them play. Should be exciting.

Hope everyone has a great week. We'll talk soon!
xxx
Gaithri