Spring Hair Inspiration

So I'm a person who likes to experiment with my hair. I've had a variety of colours and shades. Nothing crazy like pink, green, purple etc but I've had reddish-brown, blondish and an ombré with reddish-brown with orangey tones at the bottom. I loved all of them, but more recently I've fallen in love with the silver/grey look and I would really like to try it for spring/summer although it's probably more of a fall-y color. This would definitely be the most bold thing I would've ever done with my hair, but hey I'm still in my early 20s and that time of your life is for experimenting right. Hmmm I think I'll try and get it done, we'll see. 
What do you guys think? 


On a completely different note today is Kenneth's (my boyfriend) birthday, he turns 29. Happy birthday bae. 
இ லவ் யு வெரி வெரி மச்.