High fiving Coldplay!

Hi friends! 

How is everyone? Good I hope! :) 

This post, as the title inidicates is all about my experience seeing Coldplay play live in concert in Stockholm for the third time. To those of you who know me personally knows that Coldplay is more then just a band to me, their music has impacted me and effected my life in more ways then I could possibly explain. I even have a tattoo in reference to their song "Yellow".

Anywaaaaaay, the concert was held at Friends Arena here in Stockholm and I ended up taking my friend F. It was a blast! The opening acts were Birdie and Alessia Cara. They were amazing, especially Alessia! Nothing however can measure up to Coldplay themselves! Holy M....... 
For me it was the third time seeing Coldplay live and they did not dissapoint! 

It's always hard to put into words the feelings or emotions that you experience with something like this. I've attended multiple concerts in my lifetime, but nothing quite compares to Coldplay. 





This pics don't do justice to the amazingness of the concert, but hoppfulle it offers a little sneak peak into the show. One thing that is a signature for Coldplay's concerts is that they always set up a little mini stage in the middle of the crowd (this time they had two), so nattrally I wanted to stand next to the barricade that led to the bigger mini stage. When F and I got there it was already somewhat crowded and I didm't feel like pushing through the crowd. So we planted ourselves next to the barricade which was a great decision because we got to touch the band twice! I was freaking out internally and tried to show Chris my Coldplay reference tattoo, but he just ran past. I did get to touch him though. qwhsdvnzj 53iu4w3tqrqeskwpfjrefhsdvnckxklws. 

As you can imagine the concert was incredible! And I will definitely see them again and again and again. If you ever get a chance to see Coldplay live you should, even if you're not a huge fan of their music. It's basically one massive party with 50 000 people. Trust me, you won't regret it! 

Hope you had a great weekend :) 

xxx 
Gaithri