Captivating Images in Old Town - Model for a day.

Hi Internet Friends!

So a few weeks ago my friend Ronny (whom I met in photography class) and I set off on a mission to take some awesome pictures in Gamla Stan (Old Town) here in Stockholm. I was the model and he the camera man. Might I say, even though I live in the Tweeting, Facebooking, Snapchatting, Instagramming era, I was rather uncomfortable in front of the camera. Taking direction was somewhat foreign to me, but once I was able to relax and we both were able to laugh and have a good time - the pictures came out absolutely fantastic!




I just love the colors and contrasts in this shot!

This was so fun to do. We shot this on the stairs to the church in Gamla Stan.

New Facebook Profile pic!

Inside said church.

In the background you can just make out the magnificently gorgeous windows in the church.

Flowers. <3





I LOVE this picture. There's just something about the light and how it hits my face and eyes. #magical.

"A smile is the best makeup you can wear".

Peekaboo.

Another one of my faves <3

Snow White. 

Thanks for a great day of shooting Ronny. We need to do another one soon! 

PS: Follow Ronny on Instagram @ron.jpeg

XXX
Gaithri


Etiketter: , , , , ,